McFly Official Site
in

New Years Eve, Pudd slash, chaptered - ch.2 up!

Last post 02-01-2012 12:48 AM by shellshell1285. 19 replies.
Page 1 of 2 (20 items) 1 2 Next >
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 01-06-2011 1:49 AM

New Years Eve, Pudd slash, chaptered - ch.2 up!

Hello, this is only a small fic, I've narrowed it down to two, maybe three chapters.
    Let me know what you think.

Title: New Years Eve
    Rating: Per chapter, this chapter is probably a 15+ ?
    Chapter: 1
    Pairing: Pudd
    Warnings: Per chapter. Chapter one - swearing.

“I’m really not in the f*cking mood,” Came a frustrated growl, Dougie Poynter stood in a pile of clothes. He glanced down at the mess and sighed, usually he was good at this kind of thing but everything he put on just looked wrong.

A muffled vibrating sound filled the room; Dougie glanced over at his bed and paced over to pick up his phone, “Hey Dan.”

“Butty!” Danny exclaimed down the phone, already sounding drunk, “You ready?”

“Yeah, yeah,” Dougie muttered, smiling slightly as Dan’s excitable voice, “Be about ten minutes.”

They said goodbye and he threw his phone back on his bed. He wandered slowly over to the mirror and stood there naked, he studied himself ruthlessly and groaned; he looked so pathetic.

Shaking the feeling away Dougie retrieved a pair of boxers, his sleeveless chequered shirt and some black skinny jeans from the floor, shoving them on angrily. He stepped into his boots and grabbed the necessities he would need for tonight before making his way downstairs and out of his flat. He unlocked his car and slid into the drivers’ seat, sitting there for a couple of seconds before starting up and lighting a cigarette. He made the quick fifteen minute drive to Tom’s house where the celebrations were happening and beeped the intercom gate to the estate.

“Hello?” Came a crackled voice from the small speaker.

“It’s Dougie.”

The mechanical gate opened slowly and Dougie revved the engine. He made his way up the winding drive and pulled up outside Tom’s, listening to the end of the song that was playing before switching the engine off and heading up to the front door.

“Hey,” Dougie mumbled to Tom, hugging his friend briefly before stepping inside.

“You ok?” Tom smiled, a look of concern flashing across his face.

Dougie nodded, “As ok as I can be, yeah.”

Tom gave a sympathetic look and patted Dougie on the back, “Just try and have fun tonight.”

Dougie bit his lip and nodded, kicking his shoes off and following Tom to the lounge.

“Wahey!” Danny cheered, running to Dougie and picking him up swiftly, “About time!”

Dougie giggled, “Dan-”

Danny put the younger man down and put a finger to his lips, “Tonight is about celebration mate, let’s get f*cking off our t!ts!”

Dougie smirked, “Looks like you’ve had enough for the both of us.”

The contents of the bottle soon disappeared down Danny’s throat, “not enough Dougs, not enough!”

Dougie shook his head and made his way through to the kitchen, grabbing a Redbull and mixing it with vodka, downing the drink and pouring himself a second.

“Someone’s getting on it tonight,” Harry laughed, standing in the kitchen doorway.

Dougie shrugged, looking over at his friend, “Why not eh? It’s New Years Eve, f*cking woo hoo.”

Harry watched as Dougie downed his second drink and continued to pour a third, he wandered over and put his hand over the rim of the glass, “F*cking hell Doug, it’s only seven, we’ve got all night yet.”

His hand was pushed away as Dougie sipped at his drink, glancing up at the drummer before they both went back through to the lounge.

Music was playing on Tom’s sound system and everyone was involved in different conversations. Harry wandered over to his girlfriend Izzy, a nice girl, Dougie liked her - she was good for Harry. Danny was sat with Georgia on his lap as they rubbed their noses together and giggled, Dougie rolled his eyes, he couldn’t stand here watching this. He sat on the sofa next to Tom and Giovanna, he liked Giovanna because she never made him feel unwanted or awkward.

“Hey Doug,” She smiled warmly, “You alright?”

Dougie shrugged and gave a half-hearted smile, “Not bad.”

She nodded, rubbing his bare arm softly, “Tonight is a night to celebrate, a new year and fresh start, yeah?”

Dougie nodded, he was sick of hearing all this crap about it being a new year. It wasn’t like he was going to wake up tomorrow and feel better about everything; it was still going to be sh!t.

He polished off his drink quickly and got up, “I’m just going for a smoke.”

Leaving the couples behind, he made a detour for the kitchen and filled up his glass for a fourth time, feeling slightly giddy as the first wave of alcohol had begun to hit him. He wandered to the back door and let himself out, lighting up and trying to relax.

“Don’t make it awkward, just try and have a good night,” He thought to himself, nodding as if confirming his own idea.

“Quite warm out here considering,” Came a soft voice.

Dougie turned around and saw Giovanna stood with a glass of red wine; she was hugging her cream cardigan around herself, hypocritical to her comment.

“Yeah, it’s alright,” Dougie inhaled another drag of his smoke, “Fresh.”

“Listen,” she said quietly, stepping outside and shutting the door behind her, “If you aren’t feeling up to this feel free to head upstairs to the guest room. We’ve set it all up for you, me and Tom will keep you company for a while and the others won’t mind.”

Dougie smiled appreciatively, “Thanks Gi, I don’t want to be a burden. I just can’t stand watching the others dry-humping in the living room.”

She laughed and shook her head, “They should know better.”

They both stayed silent for a couple of seconds before both speaking together and laughing.

“Sorry, go on,” Said Dougie, swigging his drink.

“I was just going to ask if you’d spoken to her at all.”

Dougie swallowed, taking another drink and shaking his head, “No, she hasn’t spoken to me at all and I- well, what am I supposed to say? Come back to me? Like that ever worked.”

Giovanna nodded, “I suppose it’s just difficult for you both.”

“Have you spoken to her?” Dougie asked quickly, a tiny hint of hope sparked inside him, making his stomach drop.

She bit her lip and shook her head, “No, I didn’t really know what to say either.”

Dougie responded with a defeated look, stubbing out his smoke, “I just want to know why.”

“No matter how sudden she made her decision, I’m sure she had her reasons,” Giovanna said soothingly, “It was just a bit of a shock.”

Dougie scoffed, “Yeah, just a bit. I just keep thinking how I could have made things better for her, for us. I thought it was going really well but obviously-”

He didn’t finish his sentence but looked down and sighed, fighting back the upset feeling. They embraced tightly, Gi rubbing Dougie’s back comfortingly before the door burst open, Harry stood there shirtless with whipped cream.

“What the-” Dougie laughed, cocking an eyebrow at Harry, breaking from his hug with Giovanna.

“Were about to play this game, Georgia said she played it at an Ann Summers party once.”

Dougie felt his smile fade; the last thing he wanted to see was couples licking cream off each others bodies and then continue dry-humping in the lounge.

“I’ll pass,” Dougie muttered as Giovanna went to investigate what was going on.

“Oh come on Doug,” Harry murmured, edging closer to the bassist, “I’ll lick it off you if you want.”

Dougie glanced up at Harry, his face inches from his own, he felt his breath stagger for a moment, “Oh f*ck off.”

Harry grinned and backed off as Dougie went to retrieve a beer from Tom’s fridge, “Don’t pretend you wouldn’t love it Pugs.”

Dougie cringed, Harry hardly called him Pugs anymore it was weird; infact he couldn’t remember the last time he called him that. He pulled a bottle from the fridge and opened it swiftly, gulping the fizzy liquid.

“Mixing drinks too?” Harry said patronisingly, sauntering over to Dougie, shaking the cream bottle before squirting some on Dougie’s nose.

“You b*stard,” Dougie chuckled, going to wipe it off. A firm grip stopped him from doing so, Harry was trapping Dougie’s free hand. Dougie held his breath as Harry stared deep into his eyes; he looked away quickly and coughed before catching the drummers’ eyes again. Harry leaned down and before Dougie could think, Harry licked the cream from Dougie’s nose and pulled away.

“I told you I didn’t want to play,” Dougie mumbled, beginning to walk back to the lounge.

“Who said we were playing?” Harry smirked, following the bassist.

Dougie glanced at Harry as they entered the lounge but he ignored the look and continued to the centre of the room where the game was about to start.

“We all ready?” Danny shouted, grinning as he held a paper plate full of whipped cream over his crotch.

Dougie sighed, at least they were still fully clothed, and he could just sit and drink his beer and pretend to be texting someone.

“You can be the judge Doug,” Harry smiled, watching Izzy squirt cream onto the paper plate he was holding.

He looked over at Tom and Gi who were snuggled with Marvin on the sofa next to him, Tom caught his eye and coughed, “Why don’t you let me and Gi be judge?”

“No it’s alright, Tom,” Dougie caught himself saying, “I’ll judge.”

Three rounds later and Dougie declared Danny and Georgia as winners, they celebrated with a kiss and Dougie rolled his eyes. He had just endured an erotic game involving cream with his best friends and their girlfriends, while he sat there waiting for the hole to open up and swallow him. Giovanna was right, they should f*cking know better.

Supercity: @ohmyitsloz

Twitter: @ohmyitsloz

Tumblr: http://ohmyitsloz.tumblr.com/

Xbox Live: LozzyWozzy11
  • 01-06-2011 4:37 PM In reply to

• Amy
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 02-21-2010
    • Derby
    • Posts 85

Re: New Years Eve, Pudd slash, chaptered

Aww, Dougie

I can't believe they were acting like that around him

Ahh, Gi was so lovely

I wanted to go in and hug her

And then hug Dougie and dry hump him

Ooh, flirty Harry

Me likey :)

I am seriously liking this and can't wait for more

Even if it did make me hate that *** Frankie just a little bit more

Dougie Poynter. Sex on legs.
  • 01-06-2011 7:08 PM In reply to

I love this!!!! Poor Dougie though :(
    I can't wait for more! :D

• 01-07-2011 3:49 AM In reply to

hotholly12345:

Aww, Dougie

I can't believe they were acting like that around him

Ahh, Gi was so lovely

I wanted to go in and hug her

And then hug Dougie and dry hump him

Ooh, flirty Harry

Me likey :)

I am seriously liking this and can't wait for more

Even if it did make me hate that *** Frankie just a little bit more

I know, i did write them a bit mean!
    And I always see Gi as being so lovely, and apparently Dougie is pretty much living at Tom's house now so I thought it would be nice to write them as like mum and dad :)
    I will post more now, not sure if it will be put through moderation though!
    Thanks for commenting :) Glad you like it!

• 01-07-2011 3:51 AM In reply to

mcflyxXxlove:

I love this!!!! Poor Dougie though :(
    I can't wait for more! :D

Thank you! :)
    More up asap :)

• 01-25-2011 10:32 PM In reply to

Re: New Years Eve, Pudd slash, chaptered - ch.2 up!

Sorry I have only just been able to post, I have been super busy with uni work!

I hope you enjoy it :)

Rating: 15
    Warnings: Language

Tom groaned loudly, scrubbing the cream carpet, “F*cking hell Dan, why did you have to spill red wine?”

Danny stood hovered around Tom, who was on his knees next to Dougie squirting carpet cleaner like a maniac.

“I’m sorry,” Danny mumbled, “Want me to help?”

Georgia soothed her boyfriend, rubbing a hand over his back, “Don’t worry honey, it was an accident.”

Tom glanced up at the couple, “Yeah, Danny, don’t worry its fine.”

Danny and Georgia walked away, leaving Dougie and Tom scrubbing and spraying the carpet like there was no tomorrow – which Dougie sort of wished there wasn’t.

“I think we managed to get to it quick enough!” Dougie announced, taking a look from a further distance, “It doesn’t look stained from here.”

Tom nodded, stopping the scrubbing and stretching his arms out feeling his elbow crack. He stood up as Dougie wiped away the excess foam from the cleaning solution and smiled, “Yeah, I think we got it.”

Dougie sighed and stood up, taking the cloth from Tom and heading to the kitchen to put the supplies away for his friend. He noticed Harry and Izzy stood in the kitchen; they seemed tense so Dougie coughed to announce his entrance. The couple looked at him and relaxed their body language, “Hey Doug.”

They both spoke at the same time as Dougie wandered to the cleaning cupboard and shoved the items away; he left the kitchen in silence, leaving the couple to carry on with their discussion. Dougie grabbed his drink from the coffee table and sunk into the plush sofa next to Danny. He gulped the liquid from the bottle he held and swallowed, biting his lip as he put the bottle back down on the table – now empty. He began to feel smug after seeing Harry and Izzy arguing, which made him feel terrible.

It just felt nice to know that not everyone else was as happy as they seemed to be.

“Alright?” Danny smirked, lolling his head to look at Dougie.

Dougie nodded, glancing at Danny quickly, noticing that the older man seemed to appear heavy, his head back on the sofa cushion and eyes slowly closing.

“You ok?” Dougie asked, sitting upright and putting a hand on Danny’s shoulder, worrying when there was no answer.

“Danny?” Dougie shook his older band mate, again there was no response. He searched around the room and saw that Tom, Giovanna and Georgia were in a deep conversation, he thought about interrupting it to sort out getting Danny somewhere to sleep.

“Stop looking so panicked Doug, he’s just passed out.” Harry spat, suddenly appearing by Dougie’s side, grabbing his hand and forcing it off Danny’s arm.

“What the f*ck dude?” Dougie snapped, shaking his hand from Harry’s grip, glaring up at his friend stood above him, “Calm down!”

“Calm down?” Harry growled, “You need to f*cking cheer up mate, get over it.”

Dougie felt his face drop, he sucked his lips in as he stood up to face Harry, “you’re drunk Harry, so I’ll forget you just said that.”

Harry laughed, “Please! I’m not that drunk, plus you only speak the truth when you’re drunk don’t you?” He grabbed Dougie shoulders, “And I think you need to stop being such a little p*ssy and move the f*ck on.”

Dougie felt himself getting worked up, tears were threatening to fall from his eyes, “I love her!”

“She doesn’t love you!” Harry scoffed, “Infact, did she ever really love you?”

Dougie shrugged gently from Harry’s grip, stepping back, whimpering a quiet, “What?”

Harry sighed, “Oh come on Doug, do you really think she would go for someone like you if you weren’t famous?”

“Harry, leave it,” Said Tom firmly, interrupting the argument, pushing a hand on the drummers toned chest and looking at Dougie who was crying quietly.

“No, I guess he’s right Tom, I mean she got where she wanted by using me didn’t she? No-one would ever want to f*cking love me, I'm just so goddamn lucky that I’m famous! At least being famous means I can get a good f*ck off some desperate fan!” Dougie yelled hysterically, pushing Harry’s chest so he stumbled backward slightly, "You all know I just can’t get enough of f*cking fans who want a piece, clearly it’s all I’m good for!”

Dougie paced away from Tom and Harry and went upstairs, the door slamming as he reached the spare bedroom. Tom glared at Harry, gripping his shirt collar in a strong fist, “I don’t know why the f*ck you said that or what you wanted to achieve, but well done.” He released Harry and put his mouth to his ear, whispering fiercely, “Now get upstairs and apologise before I throw you out of my house.”

Harry tensed his jaw and glared back at Tom, they stood there for a few seconds in a staring war before Giovanna tugged at Tom’s jumper gently, pulling her boyfriend away from a potential fight.

“What’s going on?” Gi asked, watching Harry slowly make his way upstairs.

Tom sighed, keeping his eyes on Harry’s retreating back, “I don’t know what happened, Harry just lashed out at Dougie.”

Dougie sat on the edge of the bed, elbows resting on his knees, face resting in his palms. He focused on his breathing, he hated crying and it only tended to be when he was angry, not because he was upset. There was a knock at the door, it cut through the silence and made Dougie jump, he glanced up at the door as it creaked open, leaking light into the previously dark room.

“What?” Dougie muttered, glancing at Harry, clasping his hands together.

Harry coughed and entered the room, closing the door and putting his back against it, “I just came to apologise.”

Dougie raised his eyebrows, although it was unseen by the drummer because of the darkness of the room.

Harry sighed, “Me and Izzy, we…we had a bit of an argument-”

“So you thought you’d just take it out on me?” Dougie interrupted, his voice filling with a venomous edge.

“Yes-No… I don’t know why I said what I said Doug, I’m sorry.”

Dougie breathed a shaky breath, “Whatever, yeah, just forget it.”

“Me and Izzy just keep arguing about random, insignificant stuff and I can’t do it anymore,” Harry whispered into the darkness, unsure of the reaction he was getting from the younger bassist.

“Clearly I’m not the best person to give you relationship advice, according to your judgement, so-”

“She wants me to leave.” Harry stated monotonously, stopping Dougie’s voice in its tracks.

“What, London?” Dougie asked, turning his body to face the door where Harry was stood.

Harry stayed silent and Dougie stood up quickly, knowing that leaving the area was not was Izzy meant.

“No,” Harry whispered, stepping closer to Dougie’s form, which he could just about make out within the dark – his eyes getting used to the lack of light, “She wants me to leave McFly, she wants me to leave you.”

• 01-26-2011 1:18 AM In reply to

• Stefan
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 12-24-2010
    • My Mind
    • Posts 297

Ahhhhh this is SO good! Will there be another chapter?

• 01-26-2011 2:49 AM In reply to

Stefan:

Ahhhhh this is SO good! Will there be another chapter?

Thank you :)

Yeah there will definitely be another chapter, maybe two or three more. I have so much more to write I think :)

Thanks for reading :D

• 01-26-2011 4:13 AM In reply to

• Stefan
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 12-24-2010
    • My Mind
    • Posts 297

Yay! Oh def, you are fantastic!!!! This surely has my attention :)

• 01-26-2011 5:33 AM In reply to

Ahh, this is brilliant!!!! I need moreeeeeeeeee! ASAP!

• 01-26-2011 1:24 PM In reply to

Stefan:

Yay! Oh def, you are fantastic!!!! This surely has my attention :)

Thank you :)

Glad you like it, I'm writing up the next part now!

• 01-26-2011 1:26 PM In reply to

mcflyxXxlove:

Ahh, this is brilliant!!!! I need moreeeeeeeeee! ASAP!

I'm writing up the next bit now, so should be up in the next couple of hours!

Also your icon/avatar thing is gorgeous :)

• 01-27-2011 4:09 AM In reply to

• Stefan
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 12-24-2010
    • My Mind
    • Posts 297

I cant wait!!!!!! I am wetting my pants in excitement! (not really, you can put the mop down.)

But I am sure Chapter 3 will be fantastic anyway!

• 01-29-2011 12:06 AM In reply to

• Stefan
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 12-24-2010
    • My Mind
    • Posts 297

Hey and could you please check out the Junes One-shot I did with Kally? (Ponesling<3) it's called The Bad Boy

Tell me what you think? :)

• 01-29-2011 9:21 AM In reply to

• Amy
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 02-21-2010
    • Derby
    • Posts 85

Dear me, I'm a few days late with this comment aren't I?

Never mind, better late than never

Although my school don't seem to take that view point...

Anyway, moving on

Ooh, Harry

Don't you be taking your anger out on Dougie

I'll get Tom on you!

Aww, Tom sticking up for Dougie was sweet

I love their little friendship in this story Big Smile

And Izzy...

You cow!

You can't make Harry leave McFly!

That's not your decision to make

Anyway, epic chapter and can't wait for the next one Smile

Dougie Poynter. Sex on legs.